You can make the pictures bigger on this blog by double clicking on the picture and then clicking one more time for an even bigger picture:)

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Easter Frenchie

Oh man, Valentine's Day flew by and as new parents, we were dead tired and in bed by 8 pm! I did get a little tiny bit of Valentine's day decorating done in the house, but not much!  All my time is devoted to baby now!  I'm sure I will have more time later, as she grows older but for now, I am pretty tied up meeting all of her sweet demands:)
 
The next holiday to celebrate will be Easter!  I love this picture of our French Bulldog on last year's Easter.  He was a good sport and let me put pink ears on him!  Ha!  As you can see, he looks totally thrilled!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day this year and I am looking forward to celebrating Easter with our baby girl this year!



 
 

1 comment: