You can make the pictures bigger on this blog by double clicking on the picture and then clicking one more time for an even bigger picture:)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jack O' Lantern Blow Mold & Pumpkin Patch

I found my first Halloween blow mold light this weekend! It is also my most young blow mold light only being a little over 20 years old! He was grinning at me at the back of the Goodwill store for a whopping $1.99! He did not come with his light but that is okay, I can use one of my other light fixtures for him:)

You know what I love about him (besides his grinning face and very large size) is that fact that he is so bright, he looks lite up even during the day!  I didn't even have him plugged in for this photos!
We also went to the pumpkin patch and picked out some great pumpkins this weekend.  Going to the pumpkin patch is one of my highlights of fall:)


  1. A baby blow mold! Let's call the newest addition to the family...Jack!

  2. Hee-hee- your dog looks so cute!

    I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in years! sounds fun.

    I had never heard the term "blow mold" until visiting the blogs. I've learned so much about vintage things through blogging!