You can make the pictures bigger on this blog by double clicking on the picture and then clicking one more time for an even bigger picture:)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vintage inspired Valentine gift

For Valentine's Day this year, the hubby made me a very sweet present. He is a great crafter and knows I love all things vintage and retro. He picked out this adorable vintage inspired Valentine paper and went to work in the garage, not allowing me to peek! 

He painted a wooden heart, dowel, and stand and then drilled a hole and glued the items together after modge podging the paper to both sides of the heart.  Under the bottom of stand, he wrote me a love note too :)

I swear it is cuter in person, the picture just doesn't do it justice!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this is the sweetest thing EVER. How fun to have a crafty husband! What a cute idea and I love the secret message part...I may be stealing this idea. :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete