You can make the pictures bigger on this blog by double clicking on the picture and then clicking one more time for an even bigger picture:)

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Inspiration

Yes, yes, I am still alive and kicking...enjoying all my time now with my 13 month old busy daughter but I am still here!!!

Oh Pottery Barn Kids...how I love thee...

Valentine's Day Tumblers

Valentine's Day Plates

Valentine's Day Table Runner


String of Hearts Garland

Heart Spools Valentine Plaque

Heart-to-Heart Garland




Valentine's Ceramic Dog Cookie Jar





madame xereta: globe découpaged with vintage Valentines


Vintage Valentine Greeting Card | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

vintage valentine's

Would love to learn how to make one of these Valentine Foxes!
valentine fox

Happy Valentine's Day blogger friends!!!



 

2 comments: